Gracing the 16th floor of one of Sydney's newest premium developments, this brand new never lived in, north east aspect high rise apartment exudes quality and impresses with uninterrupted and never to be built out views to the city. Importantly the apartment boasts views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and city skyline. Conveniently located and designed by internationally renowned Marchese Partners the building is just 100m to trains and close to Epping village shops.
- Buy direct from developer
- Full length windows maximising natural light and ventilation
- Inclusive living/dining area opens onto north east facing balcony offering expansive district and Harbour Bridge views
- Stunning, uninterrupted district views which will never be built out
- Stone kitchen offers mirrored splash back, Miele appliances including gas cook top
- Three spacious bedrooms, all appointed with built-ins
- Large north east master bedroom with walk-in robe, private ensuite and balcony
- Fully ducted air conditioning, internal laundry
- Secure basement parking for two cars plus storage
- Close to top schools and universities such as Macquarie University, Epping Boys High and convenient transport to Sydney CBD Universities
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.