Set on a near level 1,618sqm subdividable block with a 20.11 metre frontage, this original home holds vast potential for renovators and builders looking to capitalise. Its blue ribbon address is only 1.2 kilometres from Epping Station.
- Existing home is ready to be restored to its former glory
- Versatile layout featuring formal and casual living spaces
- Oversized yard provides plenty of space for growing families
- Separate sunroom, spacious kitchen with door to the backyard
- Three generously sized bedrooms, internal laundry plus shed
- Original fireplaces in all of the bedrooms and the lounge
- Unmissable opportunity for anyone seeking a new project
- Situated just 1.3 kilometres from Epping Boys High School
- Your future is in your hands. What would you like to do here?
- Approximately 1.3 kilometres from the Epping Aquatic Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.