Showcasing substantial open plan interiors and luxurious contemporary inclusions throughout, this brand new freestanding residence is a quintessential family home with nothing left to do but to move in and enjoy. It's just 1.4 kilometres to Epping Station.
- Family living area, adjacent dining opens to alfresco terrace
- Separate formal lounge, first floor rumpus/teenagers' retreat
- Sunny backyard features landscaped gardens and manicured lawn
- Gas kitchen, dual Smeg ovens, stone benches, butlers' pantry
- Five large bedrooms with built-in robes, two include ensuites
- Oversized master has walk-in robe, ensuite with dual basins
- Main bathroom has freestanding tub, separate internal laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, plantation shutters, study/office
- Double lock-up garage provides internal entry, Torrens title
- 1.1 kilometres to Epping Public, near esteemed high schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.