Settled in an east side enclave, this double brick home presents bountiful potential to renovate, rebuild or create a guest studio (STCA). Its sought-after position is 1.2 kilometres to the station and in the Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' High catchment.
- Liveable now for larger families and ideal for investors
- 758sqm parcel with a wide frontage and grassed backyard
- Space for a guest studio/granny flat and plans available
- Well scaled living room and dining room with high ceilings
- Functional kitchen and an original style bathroom with tub
- Classic and bright bedrooms, one featuring a built-in robe
- Dedicated laundry, extra w/c plus a lock-up garage/workshop
- Epping Public School catchment, easy access to Epping shops
- 600 metres to buses to Macquarie, Parramatta and Eastwood
- Convenient to Macquarie University and Macquarie Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.