Beautifully renovated while retaining charming original features, this double brick home delivers easycare living for families or downsizers. It's 650 metres to Eastwood Station and parks, while only one kilometre to Eastwood Shopping Centre.
- Open plan living/dining zone flows seamlessly to the outdoors
- Private alfresco entertaining area provides a tranquil space
- Smartly renovated kitchen has a gas cooktop and stone benches
- Three good sized bedrooms, all equipped with built-in robes
- Two refreshed bathrooms, centrally located main reveals a tub
- Fresh neutral interiors plus contemporary wide floorboards
- High ornate ceilings, air conditioning plus a garden shed
- In catchment zone for both Epping Boys High and Marsden High
- Only 1. 4 kilometres to Eastwood Heights Public, Ryde Hospital
- Under four kilometres to Lane Cove National Park and M2 entry
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.