Set on a large 925sqm parcel of land, this substantial family home provides plenty of space for a growing family. With multiple living and entertaining areas, plus a freestanding studio, ideal for a home business or as a granny flat. Offered to the market for the first time in more than 45 years this great opportunity is not to be overlooked.
- Set on the high side with sought after north-to-rear aspect
- Versatile floor plan includes studio style granny flat
- Spacious open-plan living zones with separate lounge room
- Modern galley style kitchen with ample storage space
- Master bedroom showcases an ensuite and private balcony
- Lush landscaped gardens surround a vast outdoor terrace
- Tandem carport, neat bathrooms and upstairs retreat
- Ideal for future redevelopment with 15.24m frontage (STCA)
- Within Denistone East Primary School catchment
- Moments to Macquarie Uni, Business Park and shopping centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.