In the coveted east side of Epping, this secluded haven is updated to suit the needs of today's modern family and to offer a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle. Overlooking Lucknow Park, the serene locale is 950 metres to Epping Public School and Epping Boys High.
- Formal/informal living/dining areas feature raked ceilings
- Flows onto substantial entertaining deck with leafy backdrop
- Kitchen equipped with quality appliances, stone benchtops
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Private master has walk-in robe, sleek ensuite, ceiling fan
- Stylish bathroom includes shower recess and freestanding bath
- Skylights, solar, move in ready, attractive entry point home
- Carport, ample off street parking, walk down laneway to buses
- Access to bush tracks, one kilometre to shops, Epping Station
- In Carlingford and Cheltenham Girls' high school catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.