Enhanced by leafy surrounds and northern sunlight, this oversized double brick apartment promises a modern lifestyle of comfort and convenience. It's set in a low rise complex with rear laneway access, providing an easy 350 metre stroll to Epping Station.
- Beautifully presented interiors feel bright and spacious
- Combined living/dining space flows to the covered balcony
- Electric kitchen impresses with dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Generously sized bedrooms, both fitted with built-in robes
- Neat and tidy bathroom has separate bath, internal laundry
- Timber flooring throughout, single lock-up garage with storage
- Well maintained building featuring established common gardens
- Superb choice for first homebuyers, also a great investment
- Zoned for Epping Public, Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Boys
- Less than 200 metres to buses and 950 metres to Forest Park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.