This striking c1925 full brick Federation abode has been elegantly refreshed to provide a comfortable living experience on 803sqm. It's within catchments for Epping West, Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys and Carlingford High, with shops and Epping Station, moments away.
- Light and airy open plan living and dining areas flow to deck
- Formal lounge room features stained glass doors and fireplace
- Entertaining deck overlooks large yard, lush lawn and patio
- Well lit modern kitchen with a skylight and stone benchtops
- Apt configuration of four bedrooms, three with built-in robes
- Two well-appointed bathrooms, placed near both front and rear
- Air conditioning, gas heating, timber floors and solar panels
- Exciting scope for a granny flat addition or extension (STCA)
- Lengthy driveway parking plus secure single lock-up garage
- Centrally located to parks and Epping and Eastwood shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.