Occupying a sizeable 935sqm parcel, this full brick family home presents an adaptable layout with plenty of living space for parents and children. It's set within 850 meters of Epping Station and Coles plus close proximity to prized schools.
- Spacious formal living and dining areas with a gas fireplace
- Casual living/dining areas gaze out over the alfresco spaces
- Fenced solar/gas heated pool, spa and cabana with fridge
- Sizeable block offers ample scope to add a granny flat (STCA)
- Displaying double hung windows and leafy garden outlooks
- Four well scaled bedrooms, two bathrooms, two powder rooms
- Master includes a walk-in robe and skylit marble spa ensuite
- Automated driveway gate to secure parking plus double garage
- Catchment for Epping Heights Public School and Epping Boys
- Catchment for Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High Schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.