Embracing the timeless beauty, this renovated full brick home provides an elegant yet contemporary lifestyle on a level 885sqm parcel. It resides in a quiet cul-de-sac only 750 metres to Epping Station and is zoned for Epping West public.
- Single level layout provides a selection of living zones
- French doors open onto idyllic outdoor entertaining area
- Paved alfresco setting and pool in private verdant surrounds
- Exquisite stone kitchen equipped with stainless gas cooktop
- Well proportioned bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Master complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and sunroom access
- Elegant bathroom fitted with a separate bath and shower
- Air conditioning, ornamental fireplaces, polished floors
- Single lock-up garage plus additional off street parking space
- In the catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls'
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.