Utterly enchanting, this inspired villa is abounding in charm and character, unveiling impeccable interiors extending to delightful courtyard gardens. Secluded yet so convenient, there is easy access to the station and it's in the catchment for top schools.
- Spacious open plan designed living with warm timber flooring
- French style garden and Balinese influenced alfresco terrace
- Gorgeous country style kitchen, deep CaesarStone benches
- Enticing bedrooms, two featuring mirrored built-in robes
- Master bedroom with skylit ensuite has floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Timeless main bathroom offering a skylight and separate w/c
- New air conditioning plus a prized car space and lock-up garage
- Catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High Schools
- A short walk to Epping Public School, steps to Epping Oval
- 200 metres to buses, proximity to Epping and Macquarie shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.