Sprawling interiors, great flexibility and everyday relaxation make this beautiful home by 'Bulked Hill' perfect for families. Set in the Carlingford West Public School catchment, it's a 1. 1 kilometre walk to James Ruse and 2. 8 kilometres from Tara Girls.
- Grand floorplan reveals a choice of living and dining spaces
- Vast open plan meals and family zones flowing to the outdoors
- Undercover entertaining patio for hosting family gatherings
- Sparkling in-ground pool amidst the private grassed yard
- Quality kitchen provides stainless gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Generous master retreat has walk-in and dual vanity ensuite
- Full main bathroom, air conditioning, rumpus with projector
- Mailer kitech equipment, CCTV, double lock-up garage/workshop
- Located approximately 1. 6 kilometres from The Kings' School
- Convenient 2. 6 kilometre drive leads to Carlingford Court
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.