Auction Location: Online.
Backing onto tranquil national parkland, this lovely Cape Cod home exudes charm and promises superb potential for buyers to add their own personal style. Buses at the door to Epping Station and Macquarie Centre with local shops, cafc©s and Epping North Public within 1km.
- Welcoming front porch, interiors reveal generous proportions
- Separate living/dining area flows to large electric kitchen
- Sprawling backyard cascades down toward the native bushland
- Ample capacity for sunlit barbecues and entertaining friends
- Five comfortable bedrooms, two appointed with built-in robes
- Sizeable upstairs rumpus/retreat steps onto bush view balcony
- Character residence worthy of clever renovation to modernise
- All the latest inclusions set to maximise appeal and comfort
- Ideal opportunity for families, renovators or savvy investors
- Within the catchment for Epping Boys' and Cheltenham Girls
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.