Impeccably presented for a carefree lifestyle, this beloved family home unveils spacious living zones matched with impressive outdoor entertaining and picturesque gardens. It is only one kilometre to the station and in the catchment for top local schools.
- Quality double brick home set over a sunbathed 689sqm block
- Generous L-shaped living/dining rooms with picture windows
- Lower rumpus/media room for a versatile extra living space
- Large covered entertainers' deck and enticing in-ground pool
- Gas kitchen with casual dining zone and stainless appliances
- Private child-friendly backyard has lawns and mature foliage
- Serene bedrooms, master bedroom includes a modern ensuite
- Fresh bathroom, air conditioning, solar panels, double garage
- Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High catchment
- Just 700m to Epping shops, 250m to the reserve
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.