Tucked away in a peaceful yet convenient pocket, this master built home has been architect designed to perfectly suit its leafy setting and the needs of a growing family. It is located adjacent Loreto Normanhurst and just 700 metres to Normanhurst Station.
- Fresh contemporary interiors and high quality appointments
- Practical floorplan offering formal and casual living spaces
- Alfresco area and large yard for pets and garden enthusiasts
- Premium kitchen has stone island and stainless gas cooktop
- Five bedrooms include ground floor accommodation with ensuite
- Upstairs rumpus, quality bathrooms plus guest powder room
- Internal entry double garage, zoned ducted air conditioning
- Torrens title home is ready to move straight into and enjoy
- Five minutes walk to Normanhurst Public and Normanhurst Boys
- One kilometre to village, seven minutes to Hornsby Westfield
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.