Capturing a leafy bushland outlook from the high side of Belinda Crescent, this tidy home provides a quiet yet convenient lifestyle base for families. It's set opposite Lane Cove National Park bush trails, just 1.2 kilometres to Epping North Public School.
- L-shaped lounge and dining area flows to outdoor living
- Impeccably kept interiors filled with abundant natural light
- Established rear garden complete with lush terraced lawns
- Immaculate garden view kitchen offers well kept appliances
- Well proportioned bedrooms are fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Light filled main bedroom captures elevated bushland views
- Neat bathroom features separate bath/shower, separate w/c
- Additional w/c in laundry, high ceilings, parquetry floors
- Double lock-up garage adjoins vast underhouse storage space
- Quiet cul-de-sac location, 650 metres to Epping Station buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.