Auction Location: On Site
Embraced in a charming garden setting, this street front family home unveils an air conditioned living/dining zone united with an undercover entertainers' deck and private backyard. Its peaceful location is just 400 metres to village shops and 550 metres to Epping North public school.
- Spacious living/dining room accented with picture windows
- Casual dining flows to the deck, stepping to a sunny terrace
- Low maintenance leafy backyard, ideal for children to enjoy
- Modern Caesarstone kitchen features stainless appliances
- Versatile lower rumpus/fifth bedroom with access to garage
- Light blessed bedrooms, three providing built-in wardrobes
- Generous master bedroom includes a fresh classic ensuite
- Bright family bathroom features a separate toilet
- Double garage, internal entry, workshop and extensive storage
- Catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.