Imbued with an air of charm, sophistication and elegance, this environmentally built home offers a versatile layout to accommodate growing families. It's set on a north to rear corner block, just 350 metres to Carlingford High and 900 metres to local shops.
- Fully renovated and rebuilt with double glazed windows
- Flowing layout offers a selection of oversized living zones
- Paved entertaining terrace overlooks idyllic easycare gardens
- Stone finished kitchen has five burner gas stove and two ovens
- Four huge bedrooms plus fifth bedroom or home office/study
- Generous master bedroom complete with own entry and ensuite
- Dual side fireplace plus air conditioning throughout the home
- Oversized double garage plus extensive underhouse and attic storage
- With 12 solar panels, solar storage battery and two water tanks
- Handy to St Gerards, Roselea Public, Carlingford Court and local buses
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.