Nestled within a peaceful garden complex, this brick townhouse provides everyday comfort and easy entertaining across two spacious levels. Its idyllic cul-de-sac address is approximately 400 metres from buses and 1.1 kilometres from Carlingford Court.
- Open plan living/dining space with excellent outdoor flow
- Multiple alfresco areas, including generously sized courtyard
- Beautifully maintained common areas including an indoor pool
- Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances
- Four bedrooms, master has walk-in robe, ensuite and balcony
- Skylit main bathroom featuring separate shower and bathtub
- Air conditioning in main bedroom, tiled flooring throughout
- Approx. 400 meters from buses to Epping station & Macquarie
- Large laundry plus double lock-up garage with internal entry
- Catchment for Epping West Public and Carlingford High schools
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.