Located at the rear of a secure complex, this townhouse style apartment delivers an effortless lifestyle in an ideal location. It's 500 metres to buses, eateries, shops and Epping train/Metro stations, while only one kilometre to Boronia Park and schools.
- Combined living/dining zone provides wonderful outdoor flow
- Extensive balcony offers plenty of sun and a leafy outlook
- Stylish open kitchen reveals a gas cooktop and stone benches
- Two generous bedrooms with built-ins, one with balcony access
- Upper level master suite also presents an ensuite with a tub
- Sleek contemporary bathroom includes an integrated laundry
- High ceilings, huge glass doors/windows, oak timber floors
- Secure car space with raised storage cage, video intercom
- Zoned for Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High
- Only six kilometres to Macquarie Centre and the national park
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.