Offered for the first time in 20 years, this beautifully maintained full brick home with its sought-after north to rear aspect is ready for a new family to move in and make it their own. It's close to Epping Heights Public School and 450 metres from buses.
- Spacious formal lounge complete with decorative fireplace
- Open plan living/dining space offers excellent outdoor flow
- Covered entertaining area overlooks large child-friendly yard
- Modern kitchen has granite benchtops and ample storage space
- Four bedrooms plus home office or potential fifth bedroom
- Two beautifully appointed bathrooms, laundry has extra w/c
- Digital lock on front door, timber floors, air conditioning
- Single carport, single lock-up garage, shed for added storage
- Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys and Carlingford High catchment
- Approximately 1.3 kilometres from Epping Station and shops
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.