Tucked away privately, this charming garden unit displays a thoughtful design blending to a sun dappled courtyard embracing a tranquil leafy outlook. Of unbeatable convenience, it's 400 metres to the station and in the catchment for renowned schools.
- Combined living/dining room captures plenty of natural light
- Indoor/outdoor flow to a spacious north east facing courtyard
- Distinct stone and gas fitted kitchen with Bosch dishwasher
- Peaceful double bedrooms providing mirrored built-in robes
- Ensuite off master bedroom, classic main bathroom with tub
- Secure and well maintained block, easy access to a car space
- Block includes an inviting outdoor pool and communal garden
- Ready to enjoy, promises a relaxed low maintenance lifestyle
- Centre of Epping, ideal for downsizers or young families
- 400 metres to shops, Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.