A readymade investment to buy now and live in later, this modern apartment has a current NRAS agreement in place and enjoys an attractive rental return. It's set in a boutique complex, 200 metres from buses bound for Epping Station or Carlingford Court.
- Spacious interiors feature light filled living/dining area
- Flows onto generous north facing balcony for entertaining
- Stylish kitchen equipped with gas cooking, stone meals bar
- Bright bedrooms, master offers access to sun dappled terrace
- Bathroom includes bathtub, shower recess, separate laundry
- Ducted air conditioning, video intercom security access
- Government incentive of $11,000 plus per annum for four years
- Constructed in 2015, secure basement parking with lift access
- In Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High School catchments
- Walk 450 metres to West Epping Park, two kilometres to the M2
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.