Peacefully nestled within a small complex of seven, this immaculately presented brick villa provides a low maintenance lifestyle opportunity. It is located approximately 500 metres from buses to Epping and 1.2 kilometres from Epping West Public School.
- Contemporary interiors enhanced by plenty of natural light
- Open plan living/dining space with excellent outdoor flow
- Private alfresco deck overlooks the low maintenance gardens
- Spacious kitchen featuring stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Two double bedrooms, both are fitted with built-in wardrobes
- Skylit bathroom with spa bath, laundry has additional w/c
- Air conditioning in living area, stylish flooring throughout
- Tandem lock-up garage with internal entry, visitor parking
- 300 metres to Eastwood buses, 1.8 kilometres to Woolworths
- Carlingford High and Cheltenham Girls' High School catchment
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.