A showcase of effortless luxury living in the coveted 'Lucille' development, this stunning ground floor apartment boasts a custom Italian build with easy level access. It is set in the Epping Public School catchment and just 650 metres to Epping Station.
- Only two years old, fitted with quality fixtures and finishes
- Spacious open plan living and dining area is bathed in light
- Large sun drenched courtyard is great to entertain or relax
- Sleek stone kitchen has stainless steel Miele gas appliances
- Two bedrooms have built-ins, huge main has a stylish ensuite
- Study nook, sparkling bathroom includes a bath and shower
- Alarm, air conditioning and European style internal laundry
- Secure car space, storage cage, plus level intercom access
- 230 metres to Forest Park, only 650 metres to village shops
- Ideally placed only 2. 1 kilometres to Epping Boys High School
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.