Set across a spacious single level, this light filled contemporary full brick home offers wonderful comfort and convenience for a young family, with potential to further capitalise in the future. It's an easy walk to Epping Heights Public, and 1.1 kilometres to the station.
- Bright open living and dining area featuring timber floors
- Well presented throughout with mid-century modern charm
- Undercover entertaining patio, established gardens and pool
- Dine-in kitchen has dishwasher, stainless oven, gas cooktop
- Full bathroom, three good sized bedrooms, main with built-in
- Expansive versatile studio includes bathroom and kitchenette
- Scope to update interiors, extend or add granny flat (STCA)
- Air conditioning, large shed, storage area and double carport
- Prime corner block position overlooking leafy Kent St Reserve
- Zoned for Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.