Auction Location: On Site
This currently tenanted abode is a fantastic opportunity to acquire an outstanding family residence in a blue-ribbon Denistone location or site on which to redevelop with ease. It is close to Eastwood shops and Ryde Hospital and in the Denistone East Public School catchment.
- DA approved one four-bedroom townhouse and two three-bedroom villa site
- Spacious, light-filled formal lounge with wood-feature gas fireplace
- Period French windows, timber floors and high ceilings
- Modern kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances opening onto family area
- Five bedroom full brick house
- Walk to rail, bus, schools, shops, restaurants and cafes
- Catchment area for highly sought-after quality schools
- One kilometre from Eastwood Station
- Approximately 1.2 kilometres to Denistone Station
- Charming duplex or villa development site (STCA)
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.