Auction Location: On Site
Poised on the high side of the street, with views over Lane Cove National Park, and DA approval for a large new home or with a little TLC offering scope to enhance and customise to suit dual or extended family living. It is only 950 metres to village shops.
- Builders own home, extended with flexible floorpan options
- Generous main living room captures a lovely leafy outlook
- Established gardens, block has a coveted north to rear aspect
- Second living area and two kitchens, one with a gas cooktop
- Live in now and with minimal repairs create your ideal home
- Double bedrooms, built-in robes, master retreat with ensuite
- Three bright bathrooms, one with skylight, one features a tub
- Air conditioning, two to three car garage with large entry
- 550 metres to the oval, one kilometre to Epping North Public
- Prized catchment for Epping Boys and Cheltenham Girls' High
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.