Set back on a private accessway, this beautifully maintained home boasts a prized north to rear aspect and is offered by its original owners. Ready for instant enjoyment, it's just 650 metres to Epping Boys High and in the Cheltenham Girls' High catchment.
- High side position with lovely leafy vistas from all aspects
- Spacious living and dining rooms blend into a charming sunroom
- Sun-drenched terrace and beautiful natural garden backdrop
- Updated gas kitchen with casual dining and a stainless oven
- Generous light-filled bedrooms have sizeable built-in robes
- Neat classic bathrooms on both levels and picture windows
- Air conditioning, gas bayonet in living area, single carport
- 550 metres to Epping Public School, one kilometre to station
- 950m to Epping shops, restaurants and amenities
- 50 metres to city buses, 900 metres to Epping Aquatic Centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.