Gracefully set back from the street, this prominent c1880 home exudes all its original grandeur blended with extensive renovations and a practical floorplan of immense versatility. It's just 700 metres to the station and in the catchment for top schools.
- 'Stanley House' is a substantial property of Victorian style
- Spacious multiple living areas, vast media or games room
- Expansive gardens, alfresco areas and a large covered deck
- Generous rooms offer flexible layout suited to multiple uses
- Library opens to the front verandah with cast iron lacework
- Distinctive sandstone walls, brick quoining and high ceilings
- Sizeable galley kitchen with stone benchtops and gas cooking
- Large garage, carport and cobbled driveway with parking bay
- Wide block has scope for subdivision or development (STCA)
- Catchment for Epping Boys/Cheltenham Girls' and Epping Public
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.