Set on approx. 618sqm in a highly convenient location close to all amenities, this full brick home offers potential to build a duplex or new home (STCA), renovate or very comfortably live-in as is. Situated only 400m walk from Eastwood Station and free of easements, this is an outstanding opportunity not to be missed.
When inspecting this property please park in Fig Place, Eastwood and walk down the lane way.
- Positioned on the high side of the street in prime locale
- Quaint three-bedroom full brick home is move in ready
- Renovated kitchen offers chef's stove and ample storage
- Vast lounge/dining area, separate family, updated bathroom
- Charming period features throughout including fireplace
- Covered rear deck overlooks the fully fenced yard
- 15.67m frontage on a 618sqm easement free parcel (approximately)
- Possible CDC duplex site or future redevelopment potential (STCA)
- Currently leased until October 2022 for $660 per week
- Moments to Macquarie Uni, Business District and shopping centre
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.