Combining timeless elegance with modern luxury, this immaculately presented character cottage offers a private lifestyle in a peaceful garden setting. It's located less than 300 metres from Epping Heights Public School, plus it's 1.8 kilometres from Epping Station.
- Natural light and high ceilings enhance charming interiors
- Spacious layout offers contemporary comfort and outdoor flow
- Formal and casual living/dining areas plus open plan kitchen
- Covered deck with lush surrounds provides relaxed ambiance
- Upper level master has walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite
- Three beautifully appointed bathrooms and extravagant laundry
- Air conditioning, polished timber floorboards, vast windows
- Understair storage plus wide side access to lock-up garage
- Cheltenham Girls', Epping Boys and Carlingford High catchments
- Approximately 1.4 kilometres to Cheltenham train station
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.