Offering a sense of privacy amid bush surrounds, this bright spacious home provides the perfect setting for raising a family or entertaining friends. It's situated approximately 800m from Epping Oval and 1.8 kilometres from Epping Station.
- Northern sunlight and leafy outlooks complement the interiors
- Private entertainers' deck and a 771sqm block adjoining reserve
- Stunning living space, integrated indoor/outdoor speaker system
- Quality kitchen boasts gas cooktop and 40mm stone benchtops
- Four carpeted bedrooms plus a large study/potential nursery
- Master impresses with walk-in wardrobe and modern ensuite
- Spacious main bathroom features bath and heated towel rails
- Air conditioning and timber floorboards in the living area
- Single garage with adjoining home office plus 2 carports
- Catchment for Epping Public, Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls'
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.