Boasting a peaceful rear position in the sought after Boronia Gardens complex, this comfortable three bedroom unit is ready for a family to personalise. It's within the catchment for Epping West Public, Cheltenham Girls' High and Epping Boys High while only 450m to Epping station.
- Light filled living/dining room showcases contemporary tones
- Glorious entertainers' balcony enjoys soothing leafy outlook
- Well equipped kitchen offers electric appliances, meal area
- Three generous bedrooms, master has built-in robe and ensuite
- Bathroom with bath and separate shower, adjacent powder room
- Elegant laminate flooring, internal laundry, extra storage
- Secure double lock-up garage to private communal grounds
- Well maintained brick building with access to Boronia Park
- Just a 250 metre walk to shops and cosmopolitan eateries
- Short 450 metre walk to Epping Station for city commuters
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.