Auction Location: On Site
Occupying a rare 1,258sqm block with over 24.9 metre frontage, this full brick home is very comfortable as is while providing amazing potential. It's 250 metres to buses, 400 metres to Epping West Public and around one kilometre to train/Metro, cafc©s and shops.
- Opportunity for redevelopment with drainage in place (STCA)
- Living room flooded with light leads to separate dining area
- Easycare grassed backyard has room for a granny flat (STCA)
- Five well sized bedrooms, one bedroom boasting an ensuite
- Master bedroom flows to patio/balcony overlooking the garden
- Central main bathroom appointed with separate tub and shower
- Single lock-up garage including laundry, plus a garden shed
- Ideal rental investment with current tenant willing to stay
- Handy to Eastwood and Carlingford shops, 650 metres to parks
- Cheltenham Girls' and Carlingford High school catchments
We chose Betty to be our agent as she has considerable experience in the North Epping/Epping market. We found her to be very giving of her time, happy to discuss options and let us take some time to consider them, and honest in her appraisals. We found the experience of selling our house to be more hassle free than we dared to expect. I would highly recommend Betty to potential sellers.
We found Betty to have excellent knowledge of local real estate activity which was invaluable in the current market. She was very professional in her approach and Betty's enthusiasm instilled confidence. We would recommend Betty and her team to potential buyers and sellers.
Betty was very professional with her approach to selling our house. She was able a large number of groups through the house. She gave advice in how to present our property to get the price we were aiming for. I would recommend Betty to anyone who is selling there property.